A capper is a professional gambler who has made betting and predicting his primary job. The true cappers are constantly evolving. Every day they are engaged in:
- Analyzing events in the sports world;
- Evaluating the state of the teams;
- Adjusting predictions, taking into account players injuries and changing match conditions;
- Tracking the movement of the odds to find the jackpot.
They are constantly on top of all the events in the world of sports, so newcomers try to stay close to them to get tips and useful information for betting. If you come across a really professional capper on your way, you can make a good profit with a bet on his advice.
The problem is that there are a lot of fake cappers on forums, in chat rooms and on specialized sites. Their main characteristics are:
- Willingness to sell their predictions en masse;
- Guarantees of a result;
- Overly favorable statistics, with no errors, ups and downs;
- Promises to leak information about the fixed matches.
Such scammers should not be trusted. It is possible to avoid falling into their trap, if you choose an expert carefully. Buy forecasts only from the cappers, which:
- Show statistics from Betting Insider tracker (it cannot be faked);
- Do not promise 100% guarantee of a result;
- Have periods of growth and decline at a distance.
Be prepared for the fact, that even in this case, a paid forecast may not come true. Most sporting events cannot be predicted 100%, because even the mood of the players can affect the result.
If you want to succeed in betting, you should become a capper. For that, practice your forecasts, follow the news, don’t give in to the excitement of gambling and learn to analyze everything related to the chosen sport.